segunda-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2012

QUOTES: Ryan Gosling


"I feel like men are more romantic than women. When we get married we marry, like, one girl, 'cause we're resistant the whole way until we meet one girl and we think "I'd be an idiot if I didn't marry this girl, she's so great". But it seems like girls get to a place where they just kinda pick the best option... "Oh, he's got a good job". I mean, they spend their whole life looking for Prince Charming and then they marry the guy who's got a good job and is gonna stick around."

2 comentários :

Jubylee disse...

Vi este filme há muito pouco tempo e essa foi das deixas que me ficaram. Um filme muito inesperado no tema - não era nada do que pensava. E gostei bastante.

Close Up! disse...

O filme é algo de extraordinário,Jubylee!
Nós gostámos bastante! :)